Background

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

~Powerful

Oh my my my, what you do to me
Like lightning when I'm swimming in the sea
From the very first time we loved
From the very first time we touched
Walking on wires and power lines
When you put your body on top of mine
Every time that you lift me up
To the heaven and stars above




Sometimes, a girl has to dress up and just look pretty. There are so much goodness around Second Life right now. I was excited recently to be accepted to the !bang blogging team. I love Luna's poses and so I'm always happy to showcase creators I adore and love. I bounced around the grid looking for some pretty spots wanting to look pretty to hopefully seduce my guy into some time with me.


The stands are Stands 560-569 with regular and mirror poses, they're available at We <3 Roleplay 



These are just two of the many great poses in this pose pack. The outfit I am wearing is from Uber by / erratic / called Adriana @ Uber October round ends October 23rd. Every woman needs a sexy little dress and erratic has done just that. I wound up with the fat pack because I couldn't choose one color plus the purple was in the fat pack but not sold individually so yeah had to have purple even though I'm wearing red. ~laughs~ I'm a sucker for my purple but Cedric loves me in red or black so when I'm out for seducing Him, that's what I wear. My lipstick is by La Boheme, and it's the kissable shimmer reds! Yeah! I was so excited to see her make more red lipsticks with glossy shimmering colors. So many goodies at We <3 Roleplay with makeup and more!

There's an energy
When you hold me
When you touch me
It's so powerful
I can feel it



I love it when Cedric and I can take a moment out of our busy lives to just reconnected. Every moment is a treasure. And of course anytime he can put me in a compromising position all the better right?? This pose is by !bang: ecstasy @ Romp. What girl doesn't like dressing sexy for her man and having him do naughty yummy things to her? Sometimes, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. ~giggles~ and spending time with Cedric and being able to blog with Him is always a bonus in my eyes. The lingerie I'm wearing is also by /erratic/ I bought this at the previous Collabor88 which ends October 6th but I'm sure they'll put this yummy bit in their main store. Links provided of course! 






Events
Uber Ends October 23rd
We <3 Roleplay  Ends October 31st
Romp October 2-16th




Namrah's Look:

Body:

Slink: Hands (Casual) Feet (High) | Siddean Munro
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara V3.0 | Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly  | Aida Ewing

Outfit:
erratic / adriana - dress / red | Erratic Rain  ( SOLO PICTURE)
erratic / scarlett - lingerie | Erratic Rain(Pose with Cedric)

Jewlery/Accessories/Makeup:
.:L&B:. (W) "Celtic Femme" Wedding Ring - Platinum v2
Cae :: Infinite :: Collar | Caelan Hancroft
La Boheme:  Santana Lumiere
Lip Stick: [LB Kissable Shimmer Lips] Set 1 - Cardinal 1

Hair/Eyes:
Magika [Hair] Meadow | Sabina Gully
IKON Hope Eyes - Emerald | Ikon Innovia)

2nd picture Hair
*ARGRACE* Saki Browns pack | rika Oyen


Cedric is wearing:
TMP Body | theshops
tmp basic boxers
Hair: Ink Serious | nontroppo.torii
Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Deep Silver | Ikon Innovia
Skin: -Labyrinth- Wolf Skin | LabyrinthStarchild

Song Inspiration: Powerful : Major Lazer feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley



No comments:

Post a Comment