Background

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sneak Peek LRD Gossip Outfit Black



To all of my American Friends "Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!!" Today I am bringing you another Sneak Peek preview from Linealrise Design or LRD. This outfit is called Gossip in black but it also comes in print. The Creator is LinealRise. As I've said in previous posts I love outfits that come with shoes, I do tend to mix and max but when a creator puts in shoes I admit it's less work for me having to decide out of my dozens (read that as hundreds) of shoes which one to pick.



I like this outfit also because it comes with a top changing hud, so you get 4 different looks all in one.




Overall,this outfit is sexy, and chic which would fit into most occasions.

Poses used: Body Shots from Image Essentials Poses and Props (Creator Kay Weston)

Event:
Sneak Peek Website Penumbra
 Sneak Peek In-World Landmark



Namrah's Look:
Shape: Lumae Nima (Creator: Lumiya Rae) Free from the Dirty Turkey Hunt I believe.
Skin: Glam Affair Amberly/American (Creator aida Ewing)
Slink Hands: Casual feet High (Creator Siddean Munro)
Eyes: IKON- Eternal Eyes: Sea (Creator: Ikon Innovia)
Hair: Magika Meadow (Creator: Sabina Gully)
Jewelry:
Wedding Ring: .:L&B:. "Celtic Femme" (Creators: Lapointe & BastChild Designs
Outfit:
At Sneak Peek:  LRD  Rumor Black (Creator Linealrise Resident)
Makeup:
R.icielli - LIPSTICKS 05 / 06 (Creator Vliet Troncon)
.:Glamorize:. Ebony Lust Eye Makeup 4 (Creator Micalia Darkrose)
~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (Creator Gemini Galatea)*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria (Creator Gael Streeter)

No comments:

Post a Comment