Background

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Invaded by CUTENESS!

While I was trying to sleep I was invaded by PANDAS! Not just ANY Panda's but HARLEY pandas! *giggles softly*

So I picked up one of these cute, adorable Harley Panda's at the Magna fair thinking of Savvy of Paper Dolls. I know she likes ALL things Harlequin (I think she's obsessed but shh don't tell  her I said that, it's really a sexy addiction.) So anyways, I snagged one of these pandas, as well as sending her a gyazo shot of the vendor. I'm sure she's got some now. ~big smiles~

I again saw these show up at OMG Gatcha. I snagged some of the hippos this time!






So one day I sat at OMG Gatcha looking at all the adorableness and invited the creator of Bad Apple to join the August round of PR Gatcha Garden and she applied! and I'm so happy. She sent me these wonderful fluffies for my room! And I couldn't be more tickled! So adorable. I just wanted to tell her "Thank you."

It sometimes still amazes me the giving and generosity from creators around the grid.She really brightened my day by this gift.


If you want one! Here's her links!

Bad Apple MP Store
Bad Apple Flickr
Vyper Wasp on Facebook
Bad Apple In-World

Namrah's Look:
Shape: Panda Punx Nurse Vixen (I bought this on Marketplace)
Hair: .ploom
Slink Hands: Casual feet High
Eyes: IKON-Sapphire
Wedding ring by Lapointe & Bastchilde
Necklace: Tantalum ~Tantalum~ Dev ed: Serotonin Necklace: Happiness/Satisfaction (Ty for the thougthful gift)
PJ's: Slumber Hello Kitty (also makes pj's for Tangos!)


No comments:

Post a Comment