Background

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Feeling a little... Lushish

Boobies Planet is on another round and this week they're presenting some pretty sexy little numbers!

Who doesn't love beautiful swim suits that show off our beautiful curves and if you're a wearer of lola's, lush and the cute/azz appliers then you will LOVE this swimsuit. Please note that this can be worn WITH or without the appliers.. it's sexy either way you want to go. And affordable!


Glam Yellow Swimwear




Namrah's Look:
Dress: LushishCatz: Glam-yellow swimwear @ Boobie Planet
Shape: Panda Punx Nurse Vixen (I bought this on Marketplace)
Hair: Tamless Hair-Mercedees Tamless Hair (TY!)
Slink Hands: Casual
{ZOZ} Nails: Comic Polish found at Comic Fair (TY!)
Eyes: IKON- Eternal Sapphire
Breasts: Lola Tango
Pose: !ibang TBC Collection: !bang Marketplace

Dressing for dancing is always a blast! So slip into this little dress and hit the dance floor!

Janie Mini Dress



Namrah's Look:

Dress: Janie Mini dress @ Boobie Planet
Shape: Panda Punx Nurse Vixen (I bought this on Marketplace)
Hair: Magika Awake 3
Slink Hands: Casual
{ZOZ} Nails: Wild Black Silver for 75L @  Designers Circle (TY!)
Eyes: IKON- Eternal Sapphire
Breasts: Lola Tango



SHOES! GLORIOUS SHOES!!! 2 Chez has come out with slink shoes! I am so excited!!! These can be bought on marketplace or in her store for only 101L!


These are for the slink HIGH feet. Please be aware when you buy the shoes that the slink feet DO NOT come with the shoes.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CGG-Palm-Beach-Pumps-in-Blue-for-SLink-HIGH-Feet/5965302




I tried to credit my poses.. I bought to many at pose fair! LOL... The poses that I used for these pictures though I believe that I bought them in the !bang store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment