Background

Thursday, March 27, 2014

~Attitude~ Sneak Peek: Rock Attitude Fashion Fair (Starts 3/29/2014)

ROCK ATTITUDE FASHION FAIR 2014

DATES: March 29 to April 11 
  


Today I am bringing you an outfit that is ALL attitude for RAFF by Firebird Designs. I love this outfit. Probably not the best sim for a rock attitude outfit, but we were there and the waterfall was so breathtaking that even girls with attitude need girly moments ~chuckles~ so my husband clicked away! There are so many amazing details to this jacket and shorts. It also comes with fishnet stockings and boots but I chose to wear my sexy heels instead. 





LOVING IT.. So head over to RAFF starting on March 29th and snag up this awesome outfit.




Some links about Firebird Designs























No comments:

Post a Comment