Background

Sunday, February 2, 2014

RVi Design- Garden Arches


In a world of dreams and fantasies... Walk with me down a moonlit path, follow me with romance and love..

These NEW Garden Arches by RVi Design are beautiful, they can fit in almost any setting. It took me a few days to figure out exactly what I wanted to do and then *BAM* as I was trying on an outfit from something I bought I was like.. THIS.. THIS is enchanting...


The first arch I bring you is:


*•.♥.•*  Garden Arch *•.♥.•* 
with Animated Swing
300L


Cuddle with me, love me.. Follow me into my dreams where we can be together for eternity.

*•.♥.•*  Garden Arch *•.♥.•* 
with Animated Bench
300L 





*•.♥.•* Garden Arch *•.♥.•*
with Lantern

150L





And don't forget the Sale Items on Sale at RVi Design!! Roshy has amazing items on sale! Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment